Do you have lower back pain? Suffer from sciatica? Perhaps you’re in a job where you’re sitting a good part of the day? Is your head forward, ears not over your shoulders? If you just answered yes to any of these questions than you have the first reason why ‘Posture Matters’.
At Pilates Body NYC learning what constitutes good posture is your first lesson. Anterior tilt, Posterior tilt or are you in a natural neutral spine? What does it all mean and why you should care? What muscles are tight, what muscles are weak? You will learn all about ‘your’ body and how Pilates will help you restore a natural neutral spine and bring your body back to balance. Yes, good posture can be a remedy to your pain. A Pilates program will be designed for you.
Benefits of Good Posture:
- Pain relief throughout your body, including back and neck pain, hip pain, leg & foot pain.
- Move more efficiently with greater ease
- Improve your muscle function
- Increases your range of motion
- Takes pressure off of compressed organs
- Improves your circulation
- Creates a trimmer appearance
- Radiates confidence
Are you convinced that attention to posture is important? Give us a call 646-382-7911 and schedule an appointment. Your body will thank you.
Pilates Body NYC specializes in Private Pilates Sessions. We are the Upper West Side Studio that comes to you wherever you are. Pilates made convenient!
- A Healthy Diet for People Who Practice Pilates: Knowing What Your Body Needs - May 15, 2017
- How Pilates Benefits MS: A Pilates NYC Case Study - May 1, 2017
- Improving Strength and Flexibility with Susan’s Individualized Pilates Instruction - April 17, 2017
- Pilates for Headache Relief: Skip the Painkillers and Treat Your Whole Body - April 3, 2017
- Pilates is Enjoyable: How Susan Helped Me Move Past My Resistance - March 20, 2017
- Body for Life: How to Have a Great Relationship with You - March 6, 2017
- Exercise Personality: What is Yours and Why Should You Know It? - February 20, 2017
- Pilates Facts: What is the Foundation of Pilates Practice and How Does it Work? - February 13, 2017
- Pilates Tips: Four Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Practice - February 6, 2017
- Teacher or Instructor: Which Do You Prefer for Your Pilates Learning? - January 30, 2017